Your (new) Opportunity:
- Define the vision and strategy for Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) capabilities, in accordance with business and technology priorities
- Lead the design of roadmaps for CMMS, ensuring integration into the overall product management roadmap and release plans
- Oversee/Support the productive and ongoing exchanges of information between the SME, user community, demand & release management, country deployment and Product Services
- Ensure alignment with Business Process Owners and IT Business Partners to drive engagement, process design, prioritization and deployment support across the respective areas
- Partner with countries and key business stakeholders to lead the identification of changes in business and the initial drafting of end user stories and provide continued support and training
- Center design and operations around improving user experience for Plant Maintenance IT solutions
- Co-Lead the final definition of user requirements, user stories, specifications and the update/review of Design Papers and process flows. Working closely with the key business and IT stakeholders and third-party providers to deliver new application solutions and enhancements to existing applications
- Drive consultation of architects, key business stakeholders, third party software and service providers and IT management in design, planning, integration, expansion, problem determination and resolution
- Act as the ‘go to’ person for stakeholders and liaison/driver for business community
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 6 years of CMMS functional, configuration and/or development experience with Bachelor’s Degree.
- Knowledge of maintenance and calibration business process good practices.
- Working knowledge of SAP Plant Maintenance.
- Strong technical / analytical skills.
- Project management experience, including management of full lifecycle implementations for major application implementation.
- Ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate manner.
- Patient and User Centricity at the core.
- Ability to analyze a wide variety of data and make appropriate decisions.
- Ability to set priorities, develop workflow processes and manage business and provider relationships.
- Experience with implementing major third-party systems.
- Extensive experience with SDLC methodology and the validation process, including writing deliverables for validated systems.
- Experience with working with multiple teams across a matrixed organization to implement solutions.
- Experience with cloud and web-services.
- Pharmaceutical industry and drug development experience.
- Working knowledge of IBM Maximo or Blue Mountain Regulatory Asset Manager.
- SAP Plant Maintenance certification.
- AWS Solutions Architect certification.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer. For more insights into Takeda click here.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4.439,- gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
AUT - Wien - DC Tower