For our Customer Experience Group in Human Pharma we are seeking for a Customer Insights Expert, who is responsible for the management of regional Human Pharma reporting and secondary market research, forecasting, marketing and sales effectiveness. You will be under the supervision of HP Customer Experience Group Lead, but with a high level of autonomy and pro-activity.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Proactively provide actionable market, customer and competitive insights (short and long term)
- Propose the appropriate tools/data sources to answer key business questions
- Interpret brand performance and provide recommendations to optimize strategy or the execution of strategy
- Anticipate business questions, make proposals/offer solutions to address them
- Create reports on Spotfire/Tableau in order to share performance and deliver insights
- Provide short and long-term forecasts for individual brand performance; including alternative forecast scenarios associated with changes in market events/assumptions
- Serve as primary business partner on Standard Reporting for EUCAN Center of Excellence on Customer Insights & Analysis
- B.A. required - MBA or other advanced degree preferred - in fields such as Economics, Statistics, Finance, minimum 3 years expertise in equivalent role in Pharma (such as primary and secondary market research, forecasting, CRM)
- Excellent analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to translate data and information into actionable insights and business recommendations
- Skilled with the tools of secondary research, data analysis and forecast modelling
- Interest in data visualization and proficiency in at least one of the following data visualization and analytics tools: Tibco Spotfire, Tableau, Qlikview
- Experienced with data warehouse architectures & design, ETL processes, master data management and data integration, SQL queries, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to achieve results in a highly matrixed/international organization in combination with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
- Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Company pension scheme, because your future matters
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
For this position we offer an interesting salary package considering your expertise and personal competencies as well as your professional experience. We are obliged by law to state the minimum salary according to the collective agreement, which amounts to € 46,525.22 gross per year (full-time) for this position, whereby an overpayment is possible.
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
- Breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions for both humans and animals
- As a family owned company, we take the long view and stand for stability and sustainability
- Talented and ambitious teams, living innovation and growing together
- 50,000 employees globally, 2,600 in Vienna
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
EFFECTS OF COVID-19
We will continue to hire talented people and we look forward to receiving your applications. For applicants, virtual video interviews will initially take place. During the limited in-person interviews we still have during this time, we pay special attention to distance and the recommended hygiene rules. We warmly welcome new employees to our 3-day onboarding event, which takes place in the form of an online event.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION ONLINE!
By uploading your application documents via our application portal we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
Ready to contact us? Do you have any additional questions about the position? Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Matthäus Vogel.
On our career site you will find many interesting facts about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business.
If the position is not relevant for you, but might be interesting for someone you know, you can still forward it to friends or colleagues.