At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 35 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
Do you want to be part of our dynamic product management team for our phytogenic product lines? We are looking for a strong communicator and technical expert to support our growth and become one of our specialists as:
Product Manager - Feed Additives (m/f/d)
As a true pioneer you are in charge of the following:
- You are responsible for international product management for the product line phytogenic feed additives
- In this role you are the interface between Product Management, Research & Development, Procurement & Production, Sales & Marketing and Regulatory Affairs
- You implement the marketing action plan
- You ensure and conduct trainings for the sales team, technical sales managers and distribution channels
- You present Biomin products at conferences, for key accounts and to the sales team
- You prepare publications, print material, documents for quality management and registration
Are you ready? This is what it takes to leave real 'foodprints' at BIOMIN
- University Degree in veterinary medicine or agricultural life science with focus on Swine
- Work experience in product management, sales or marketing for feed additives
- Passion for and interest in animal nutrition combined with pioneer spirit
- Ability to present ideas effectively and communicate well with peers and all levels of management
- Excellent command of English
Our culture: Pioneers, Partners and Performers – this means for you:
- 100% of trust in you and your skills in advance
- Structured on-boarding program for a good start into your new job
- Exciting and challenging global tasks (scientific congresses and conferences, internal and external
- Responsibility for your product line and freedom to act within your field of expertise
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies, first name terms from trainee to CEO
- Have a look at our Sustainability Report to get to know us even better.
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else do you need to know?
- Reference Number: 680
- This role can be based in Austria or another European country; international travel up to 30%
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 50 000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
Do you have any questions? Please contact:
Ms Melanie HOFFMANN
, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.biomin.net