Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as the Head of Plasma Operations IT.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Futureto people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. This mission includes driving toward a bold vision for our cloud-native, data and digital-ready future.
We are looking for a Digital and Technology Leader who will inspire new ideas, co-create solutions and drive business outcomes with data, digital and information technologies in close partnership with the Plasma Operations Unit in Takeda Global Manufacturing & Supply. This role will be key in enabling the global Plasma Supply Network (with manufacturing sites in US and Europe) to be a leader in technology and innovation amongst peers in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
You will lead the IT teams across all manufacturing sites and be member of the Plasma Leadership Team as well the IT Leadership Team for Global Manufacturing & Supply.
- Shape and lead digital innovation across the Plasma manufacturing sites, while maintaining global alignment, through existing and emerging technologies
- Collaborate with leaders in business & IT to shape a vision and direction by combining business & technology insights and customer feedback
- Lead strategic planning to design, plan, and prioritize an investment portfolio to fully support the Plasma Operations strategy and transformation programs
- Act as an advisor to the business, with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels and guide and co-create new capabilities with the business that are directly relevant to the manufacturing improvement strategy. The role is responsible for aligning expectations between the business and service delivery, and accountable for driving business value.
- Develop the Plasma Operations IT partnering strategy across manufacturing sites, in alignment with global strategy. This includes defining targeted strategies for operational impact and organization and talent approaches to build a next generation business partnering and workforce, digital leadership and service delivery capability.
- Drive a risk management strategy that pro-actively addresses operational integrity, compliance and cyber risk.
- Highly experienced in business partnering, stakeholder management with senior business leaders around strategic planning, investments and service delivery.
- Demonstrated out-of-the-box thinking and drive for innovation. Not afraid of being disruptive at a global scale.
- T-shaped leader with depth (and hands-on experience) in relevant Information and/or Operational Technologies and the ability to collaborate across disciplines with experts in other areas.
- Knows when, where and how to employ digital technologies based on strong knowledge of key IT/OT technologies and use cases at manufacturing sites and its operations.
- Needs to be a team player, inclusive and collaborates to win with teams across the globe
- Strong track record in leading and developing globally distributed IT teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Life Sciences, Business or related subject matter. Minimum 8 years of information management and/or related work experience in Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry
- 2+ years of working experience in emerging technologies and their potential application and how to translate those into business opportunities, cases, needs and implementation roadmaps
- Led teams globally / locally where operational & service excellence has been a priority
- Experience in OT/IT ideally in a medical device / life science manufacturing environment
- Experience (incl. hands-on) on large IT projects from start to end
- Strong communicator at global & local level