As a family owned company with a long term commitment to improve human health we create Value through Innovation for our Customers and are powered by our people. We are excited for the discovery of ground-breaking novel cancer treatments and believe that an organizational and individual desire for breakthrough discoveries is the key to identifying innovative First-in-Class medicine. To advance science we like to take ownership for decisions and actions, to make agile contributions with an open mind and come up with innovative ideas.
If you want join our breakthrough culture to build a successful career by identifying new medicines with the right PK properties, and make a real difference to cancer patients and patient families worldwide, this is the right opportunity. In the Discovery ADME Department in Vienna we are currently looking for a highly motivated and result oriented scientist to serve as a Research Laboratory Head/Principal Scientist specialized on ADME/PK science ranging from in-vitro models and in-vivo PK to PK/PD modeling.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Set directions in the field of ADME, PK and PK/PD for discovery project teams to enable identification of first-in-class drug candidates with breakthrough potential
- Show scientific leadership for ADME, PK and PK/PD aspects of drug discovery
- Contribute to our strong TeamScience Culture by building on the strength of the colleagues while contributing own scientific insights
- University training in the life science field (e.g. chemistry, pharmacology, pharmaceutics)
- PhD and Postdoc in the field of ADME/PK
- At least 5 years R&D experience in ADME/DMPK
- Strong leadership skills for scientific teams from an academic or pharmaceutical company setting
- Track record of publications in the field
Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
Company pension scheme, because your future matters
Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
We offer an attractive salary package in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 60,000 gross per year/full-time).
Who we are
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our application portal.
We invite you to visit our career site! You will find there more interesting information, such as the application process or about our diverse divisions.
Not exactly the position you are looking for but for someone you know? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested.