We are seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated and highly reliable lab scientist to join the Sebastian Carotta laboratory in the research department at Boehringer Ingelheim RCV starting from September this year.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Full responsibility for performing high-throughput PCR-based 2 assays inside a team of motivated lab scientists
- Work in a highly reproducible, timely manner in a routine testing process
- Organization and maintenance of lab infrastructure
- Working with human material (liquid nasal-throat-oral samples)
- Expertise in molecular biology, especially PCR technology
- Experience with lab automation robotics and routine with high throughput processes
- Excellent organizational skills and independent working style
- Fluent in German and English
Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
For this position we offer an interesting salary package considering your expertise and personal competencies as well as your professional experience. We are obliged by law to state the minimum salary according to the collective agreement, which amounts to € 37,016.14 gross per year (full-time) for this position, whereby an overpayment is possible.
Who we are
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Your HR Recruiting Manager for this Position is Gerlinde Leiss
We invite you to visit our career site! You will find there more interesting information, such as the application process or about our diverse divisions.
Not exactly the position you are looking for but for someone you know? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested.