The master data specialist is an expert for handling material data in our internal ERP systems, liaising between the business and IT as experts for the C3ME/SAP SC business process, establishing and maintaining standardized processes for item life cycle management, creating and monitoring of master data to enable proper planning results and supporting inventory management and planning visibility.
- Be the Master Data Owner (Creation/update of items & BoMs as required by internal customers)
- Maintenance and update of ERP data to ensure availability of accurate data for planning and financial purposes
- Interaction with various departments within the Vienna plant and outside
- Participation in project teams as master data expert
- Lead innovative improvement activities
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Education in Business Administration or (Business) Informatics OR at least 5 years experience working with ERP systems (SAP and/or C3ME)
- Experience with SAP/C3ME and other database models
- Affinity to work with large sets of data
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under time pressure and to prioritize appropriately
- Great communication skills and team player
- Experience in the use of supply chain and demand planning tools, ERP systems (C3ME, SAP or others), MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Excellent German and English, additional languages appreciated (French, Italian)
- Outstanding written, oral and interpersonal communication and presentation skills
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer. For more insights into Takeda click here.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately! The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 3.270,89 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible. We are looking forward to your application!
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.