At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 35 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
One of our main goals is to introduce new products in the European and other international markets. In this role you will be part of the Regulatory Affairs team and you will liaise with the Research and Development, Product Development and Management teams, and authorities to ensure that our products are aligned with international regulatory requirements.
To further secure our rapid growth we are looking for the right person to fill our vacant position as
Regulatory Affairs Specialist (m/f/d)
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Prepare registration dossiers in order to ensure regulatory approvals for new products but also to maintain product authorizations
- Plan and coordinate defined projects and trials considering product registration requirements
- Provide regulatory support during product development
- Conduct literature studies
To leave real 'foodprints' with us you need the following skills:
- Scientific degree (at least Masters level) – agriculture, chemistry, biotechnology, veterinary medicine or similar
- Experience in writing scientific papers is required
- Interest in human and animal risk assessment
- Ability to collaborate across departments and work on multiple projects
- Fluent English, excellent writing and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, organization and planning skills, attention to detail
Our culture: Pioneers, Partners and Performers – this means for you:
- 100% of trust in you and your skills in advance
- Structured on-boarding program for a good start into your new job
- Room to maneuver and for your personal development
- Exciting and challenging tasks in an international environment
- Strong support from your own and other teams across our organization
- Internal and external development programs
What else do you need to know?
- Reference Number: 717
- You will be based in Tulln (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time (part-time is also possible), permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 35.000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
Do you have any questions? Please contact:
Ms Kai Lie CHU
, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.biomin.net