This position will support the Manufacturing Sciences Vienna team (~120 employees) in various business-related and organizational matters. The person will play a key role in supporting the structuring and tracking of the OPEX and CAPEX budgets, the management the overview of key performance indicators and of the project portfolio, along with facilitating respective internal and external communications and organizing meetings.
If your strengths include working in a structured and transparent manner, and you feel excited about working with a diverse team, we are looking forward to receiving your application!
Your (new) Opportunity:
- Support the forecasting and tracking of the OPEX and CAPEX budgets
- Management and reporting of key performance metrics
- Maintenance of the department’s visual board and dashboard
- Facilitation of internal and external communication
- Organizational support of the department Manufacturing Sciences Vienna
- Organization of cross-functional meetings
- Responsibility for orders for MSV
- Support travel reservations
- Management of MSV representation and congress participation
- Support Project- and Resource management
- GMP Support, as needed
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Completed education in business, communications, or the technical area; alternatively, at least 8 years of experience in a similar role
- Fluency in German and English
- Excellent organizational talent including attention to detail
- Outgoing, persuasive, dedicated, and a problem-solver
- Experience with Microsoft Office and relevant IT systems and applications
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills; able to get along with colleagues with many different working styles and cultural backgrounds
- A sense of humor and an ability to juggle multiple tasks will bring you a long way
- Basic understanding of GMP requirements
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 3.270,89 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible. We are looking forward to your application!
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.