The Process Science group, specifically Analytical Development, with its about 20 employees takes a crucial part in the development of methods/processes for our biopharmaceutical production site at Regional Center Vienna (RCV). This is a full-time position with a 3-year-fixed-term contract.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive development of mass spectrometry methods for characterization of biopharmaceuticals
- Implement workflows that can be integrated in routine projects including concepts from sample preparation to data evaluation
- Develop multi attribute methods (MAM) for monitoring of quality attributes in process characterization studies capable of handling high sample numbers
- Project Leader and Principal Investigator in your field of expertise looking out for new/interesting applications of mass spec tools
- Prepare proposals for new projects, reports on running projects and drive implementation of your findings into routine process development
- Responsible for supervision of students and project–related interfaces with other groups such as upstream and downstream development
- PhD degree in chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology or similar
- Strong expertise in the field of mass spectrometry with a focus on protein analysis
- Additional protein analytical experience is beneficial
- High degree of motivation and willingness to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills in German and English is required
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
For this position we offer an interesting salary package considering your expertise and personal competencies as well as your professional experience. We are obliged by law to state the minimum salary according to the collective agreement, which amounts to € 45,792.46 gross per year (full-time) for this position, whereby an overpayment is possible.
Who we are
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Your HR Recruiting Manager for this Position is Matthäus Vogel.
We invite you to visit our career site! You will find there more interesting information, such as the application process or about our diverse divisions.
Not exactly the position you are looking for but for someone you know? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested.