Title:Senior Analyst, Technology Controls (Cloud / Network)
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Senior Analyst, Technology Controls (Cloud / Network) in our Boston, MA or Vienna, Austria office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Ensure each capability in the Network and Cloud security toolset is fit for purpose, as defined by coverage, effectiveness and efficiency measures of service delivery
- Manage a dynamic lifecycle of integrating, operating and retiring security capabilities as needed to support evolving organizational requirements
- Engage and support stakeholders by defining and communicating service capabilities and success metrics
- Manage a mix of onshore and offshore resources by leading planning, execution, delivery and reporting processes across a suite of security capabilities
- Oversee project delivery to ensure that capabilities are implemented effectively
- Ensure appropriate Stakeholder Management by providing Subject Matter Expertise (SME) to IT and business teams as requested
- Act as Level 3 escalation point for service issues
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or 8-10 years of equivalent work experience in Information Technology
- Demonstrated experience running information security programs in a global environment
- Current experience with network and cloud technologies including remote access, firewalls, IDS/IPS, CASB and SIEM integrations
- Demonstrated skill in defining and leading operational processes
- Skilled in planning, organizing, delegating, inspecting and reporting the work of team members
- Project management experience transitioning architectural designs into operational solutions
- Fluent English language skills (verbal/written) is required
- Familiarity with validation, qualification requirements for IT systems that can impact patient safety
- Experience working with and managing third party vendor(s)
- Information Security Certification (GIAC, CEH, CISSP)
- Ability to attend meetings regionally and globally (10% travel)
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.