At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 35 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
BIOMIN is constantly growing all over the world. This is your chance to contribute to our further growth. If you like to work in an international environment, close to decision makers, with state-of-the-art technologies and challenging tasks – this is the right job for you:
Product Manager - Mycotoxins (m/f)
Our Competence Center for Mycotoxins is responsible for product management and strategic marketing for the product line “Mycotoxin deactivation“.
That's how you support our Product Management team:
- Support of product strategy for the Mycofix® product line and ensures implementation in the market
- Oversee product line life cycles from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Work with cross-functional and regional teams to develop product positioning and customer service opportunities.
- Conduct market analyses; monitor and evaluate trends, market share and match features and benefits to ensure competitive sales approach.
- Ensure and conduct a technical training to sales managers, technical sales managers and distribution channels, and deliver presentations at conferences, for key accounts and sales team
- Preparation of commercial articles, technical bulletins and marketing material
Are you ready? That's what it takes to leave real 'foodprints' at BIOMIN
- Passion for and interest in animal nutrition/feed industry
- Educational background (BSc, MSc) in animal nutrition/animal sciences or veterinary medicine (DVM)
- Ideally 3-7 years of experience in feed industry (in product management / sales / marketing roles) or in animal sciences, as veterinarian etc.
- Broad scientific knowledge base and ability to understand market needs, set priorities, and meet timelines to achieve our goals
- An in-depth understanding of the marketplace including customers/producers
- Ability to present ideas effectively and communicate well with peers and all levels of management
- Excellent command of English
Our culture: Pioneers, Partners and Performers – this means for you:
- Exciting and challenging global tasks (scientific congresses and conferences, internal and external
- Appreciative company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
- Products created by the best research teams in our industry
- Responsibility for your product line and freedom to act within your field of expertise
- English as corporate language
- Internal and external development programs (technical or soft skills)
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else do you need to know?
- Reference Number: 653
- You will be based in Getzersdorf (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 50.000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
Do you have any questions? Please contact:
Ms Sanja POLOJAC
, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.biomin.net
For more details about our benefits click here