As a Supply Chain Inventory & Operations Analyst you are responsible for the daily tasks related to the assigned Contract Manufacturing Operations (CMO) partners. You are in regular interaction with the partners on operational tasks, especially on order status and inventory. In this role, you perform ERP transactions according to the data received from the CMO in the different ERP systems (JD Edwards & SAP), place ERP workorders in accordance with the master production schedule received from the respective planner. You generate performance metrics, collect inventory status in regular basis and support inventory reconciliation for month-/quarter-end financial close. You also contribute to internal and external process improvement projects and actively try to improve the workflows and tasks you are directly involved in.
About the position:
Work order handling, daily execution & performance metrics
- Place ERP work orders (WO) in accordance with master production schedule
- Place shipment orders according to shipment schedule
- Monitor execution of the MPS at the CMO partner and adjust WOs accordingly
- Regular interaction with CMOs on operational topics, esp. order status and inventory, and supporting departments, e.g. Quality or Logistics to assure daily execution
- Place purchase orders for specific CMO services and materials (e.g. data logger, secondary packaging material)
- Generate, track and publish performance metrics of CMO partners
Inventory transactions, monitoring & reconciliation
- Perform ERP transactions in accordance with data received from the CMO partner (movement files, stock reports, etc.)
- Assure accuracy of data and highlight necessary corrective transactions towards CMO partner
- Mirror transactions in respective ERP system
- Execute and support inventory reconciliation for month/quarter-end financial close
- Prepare and support yearly stock count activities at CMO partners
Skills you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business economics (with specialization in logistics or supply chain management), business informatics and similar or equivalent working experience
- Experienced user of ERP system, e.g. SAP or JD Edwards,
- Advanced user of MS Office tools
- Very diligent and structured working style
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- High affinity for numbers and ERP systems
- Excellent English skills, knowledge of German and/or other languages appreciated
- Working experience in pharmaceutical industry would be ideal
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities or persons with autism for this role. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 2.602,36 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible. We are looking forward to your application!
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.