- Oversee and Manage maintenance/technical activities for all BioLife Centers in Europe
- In this key role, the Maintenance Lead is responsible for ensuring that all equipment and operating systems operate at optimum performance and according to agreed specifications and licensed parameters, while balancing costs, resources, compliance and schedule
- Management and supervision of a wide range of projects related to the management of large-scale maintenance and equipment replacement, and therefore has an impact on Capital LRP
- Monitoring governance through various performance metrics that provide management data on the cost, productivity and effectiveness of the ISS partnership
- Support the center managers in cases the IFM partner doesn´t gives acceptable service
- Planning and implementation control of extensive maintenance activities
- Supervision of external contractors on site
- Monitoring compliance with legal requirements
- All maintenance activities must be carried out in accordance with the BioLife strategy, budget and center requirements
- The incumbent is responsible for the regular review of the IFM partner's documentation
- The running costs and activities are regularly reported
- Travel up to 50% of the time
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, or degree of a technical school and a minimum of ten years of industry related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior experience in construction management, engineering, architecture and/or operations is required. Basic architectural and facility construction and maintenance knowledge is essential.
- Must have a working knowledge of commercial mechanical systems, building automation systems, refrigeration systems, equipment automation and reliability maintenance principles
- Experience in dealing with CMM systems
- Proficient in using and deploying resources planning tools such as MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint Software, etc.
- Incumbent must be proficient in the Capital Approval Process, CART, SPOT and Takeda general accounting policies
- Fluency in English and German. Hungarian or Czech language is an advantage
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4.369,11 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.