This exciting opportunity in an energetic successful marketing team offers you the possibility to work on the launch readiness of upcoming indications within the innovative cardio-metabolic therapeutic area of our Austrian human pharma division. Experience in the field of HF (Heart Failure) would be seen as an additional benefit. Are you interested?
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely together with Head of Medical, Sales and Marketing, including Finance (Controlling) and report directly to the Head of Marketing
- Lead analyses and prognoses of HF and CKD Austrian market, aligning with the Head of Marketing and Management Team driving crossfunctional pre-launch preparations
- Preparing patient and treatment flow models
- Analyse market research and gather insights from external Experts/Societies/Conferences
- Being responsible for and support business case development
Please note that employment takes place via one of our external partners. The employment takes place exclusively at Boehringer Ingelheim RCV GmbH & Co KG.
- Bachelor’s degree; experience in pharmaceutical industry and marketing is beneficial
- Strong analytical and numerical skills as well as strategic thinking
- Growth mind-set – optimistic, independent, curious
- Strong business acumen and excellent communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Depending on your level of experience, the salary might vary
Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
For this position we offer an interesting salary package considering your expertise and personal competencies as well as your professional experience. We are obliged by law to state the minimum salary according to the collective agreement, which amounts to € 45,792.46 gross per year (full-time) for this position, whereby an overpayment is possible.
Who we are
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Your HR Recruiting Manager for this Position is Gerlinde Leiss.
We invite you to visit our career site! You will find there more interesting information, such as the application process or about our diverse divisions.
Not exactly the position you are looking for but for someone you know? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested.