Takeda is dedicated to pharmaceutical innovation and tackling diseases for which there is currently no cure. We are expanding continuously into new fields of treatment and therapy. By always putting people first, we empower employees so everyone can develop to his or her full potential. We are looking for colleagues with the right skills and experiences to support us in improving the quality of the most precious thing we know: life.
For our full-time position as Customer Administrator (f/m/x) we are looking for a pro-active and solution-oriented personality with high organizational and communication skills.
- Providing administrative support to the medical team
- Handling contracts, signatures, purchase orders and invoices
- Documenting and managing medical customer enquiries in the documentation system
- Cost tracking in the CRM System
- Managing grant database with documentation from all Business Units
- Supporting the organization of internal meetings
- Organization and coordination of international congresses, scientific training events and symposia under consideration of compliance and transparency requirements. Associated organization such as contracts (speakers or consultants), travel management, invitations to the HCO's, correspondence with participants
- Preparing and maintaining presentation material
Experience and Education
- Completed professional education (HAK, HLW or similar)
- Min. 3 years professional experience in a similar position within a cross-functional team
- Experience in pharmaceutical environment desirable
- Proactive, reliable, accurate and open personality
- High communication and organization skills
- Independent and solution-oriented working style
- Willingness and enthusiasm to contribute new ideas for the continuous improvement of processes
- Very good MS-Office knowledge
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important position is € 2.734,54 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
We are looking forward to get your application incl. CV and motivation letter!