- Manage employee related work across multiple designated business groups
- Work with designated HR Business Partner, Business Leaders and CoE Teams
- Provide HR consultation and support to managers and employees solving HR related questions
- Partnering with business leaders regarding performance management issues, including disciplinary actions
- Conusult/Align with works council on people labor relation topics
- Support organizational transformation and change initiatives
- Assist with planning and roll-out of HR programs and initiatives
- Contribute to the development and improvement of HR processes & policies
- Provide local data for global/legal/other HR related inquiries
- Participate in HR projects
- Minimum 3 years of experience in equivalent HR role
- Working knowledge of Austrian Labor Law
- Experience in collaboration with works council of advantage
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to use good judgment and handle sensitive topics
- Personal attributes align with our leadership behaviors: positive, accountable, results-driven, excellent manager of self and others
- Personal attributes align with our values: Honesty, Integrity, Fairness and Perseverance
- Fluent in German and English
- Profound Excel knowledge
- Facilitation, mediation and negotiation skills
- Capability of coordinating with diverse disciplines
- This position is provisionally limited till May 31, 2021
As a leading global biotechnology company we have one mission every day: to lastingly improve the lives of people living with rare diseases. Crucial to our mission are our employees - our biggest asset - who enjoy a range of benefits and career opportunities, such as trainee and training programs, job rotations, apprenticeships, work-life balance (certified family friendly), company kindergarten, wellness center, cafeteria, etc.
We offer outstanding opportunities to motivated people regardless of your gender, age, skin color, ethnicity, sexual orientation or physical handicaps. Diversity is part of our success!
The minimum salary for this position is € 3.270,89 gross per month (full-time); increased payment is possible. We are looking forward to your application!
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.