The purpose of this position is to strengthen the local Finance & Controlling team. Embedded in a dedicated small team you will take over step by step Controlling and Finance Business Partner tasks for specific production areas and departments. Operating in an international environment opens also various possibilities to join into global teams and expert groups to work on important common projects.
- Take over key responsibility for specific production and supply chain areas (planning, monitoring, business partnering)
- Co-responsibility for monthly and quarterly Controlling- and Reporting processes including communication to internal and external stakeholders
- Support and preparation of planning and running forecasts
- Coordination and close collaboration with our Shared Service Center (centralized Accounting)
- Ensure data analytic and quality of financial KPIs and financial information (local development and reconciliation to global KPIs)
- Further development of local Controlling methodologies and tools
- Acting as Finance and Controlling expert for diverse special requirements and supporting our Head of Finance. (e.g. projects, new processes, compliance, US SOX, special requests from Corporate Finance, internal and external audits, …….)
- After the onboarding period acting as representative for our local site Head of Finance (GMS) in case of absence.
- Your passion: supporting people and working with data in Finance & Controlling context
- You have a personality with career ambitions in an international environment (flexibility and int. mobility)
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Controller (preferred in an industrial manufacturing environment)
- Completed business studies with focus on Management Accounting & Controlling
- Very proactive and team oriented working skills, strong entrepreneurial thinking
- Ability for working in a dynamic and complex environment (interdisciplinary understanding, strong analytical and conceptual skills to reduce complexity in visualizations and communications)
- Hands-on mentality, High stress tolerance, conflict management ability and ability to deliver fully delegated tasks and projects in time and of high quality
- Good knowledge in Compliance and Accounting principles (IFRS, UGB, Internal Controls, SOX, ….)
- Excellent knowledge in MS Excel, Powerpoint, SAP and analytical BI tools (PowerBI)
- This job requires proficiency in German as well in English.
We are offering a performance oriented compensation, possibilities for personal training and developments, an open and good working atmosphere as well as diverse social benefits. We offer a market conform salary starting at 70.000,00 € pa in line with your qualifications and experience.
Do you feel addressed from this job advertisement? Please register via the Apply-Button with your e-mail address and a passcode.