We are currently looking for 2 Master Planners for different product portfolios.
- Create & Execute Master plans for end-to-end network
- Balance supply with demand respecting production capacities and market needs, generate and maintain Master Production Schedule (MPS) from Plasma input to Final Drug Product
- The Master Planner is responsible for ensuring that the planning cycle is adhered to on a pre-determined basis
- Align with Plasm OpU/site on capacity usage and utilization, provide input for budget
- Collaborates with internal sites to hand over master production schedules, and ensures plan alignment
- Monitors execution against agreed upon supply plans and resolve and communicate any deviations from the plan to relevant stakeholder. All deviations from the agreed plans caused by operational issues or market are discussed and concluded
- Interfaces with production planners to ensure execution of the MPS and continuously challenges current capabilities
- Highlights potential inventory shortages/excess and drives resolution
- Monitors the inventory status of the finished product and takes corrective actions to minimize slow moving inventory
- Project related activities
- Participate in projects to ensure long term market supply, support launch management activities and support the lifecycle management of existing products
- Support the Long Range Capacity Planning (LRCP) process
- The Master Planner participates in projects with CMC teams to support key initiatives by providing analysis of supply scenarios and capacity impact on internal sites. This may include clinical programs
- Participates and supports the planning required for qualification / validation batches and tech transfers
- Works with Regulatory teams to identify supply bottlenecks and maps out solutions to resolve supply constraints in the future
Your Skill and Qualifications:
- Education in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or Business Informatics with a focus on logistics or supply chain management
- Work experience in logistics and/or production environment desirable, preferably in the pharmaceutical or chemical industry
- Outstanding business acumen as well as commercial and financial understanding
- Flexible personality enjoying work in a dynamic and complex supply chain environment - capable and willing to adjust to shifting priorities and able to make sound decisions in an environment where complete information is not always available
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, in particular good knowledge of mixed integer / linear optimization
- Profound knowledge of ERP systems (e.g. JDE), supply chain planning tools and MS Office
- Language skills: German and English (excellent), additional languages appreciated
- Outstanding written, oral and interpersonal communication and presentation skills
As a globally leading biopharmaceutical company with the mission of “Better Health, Brighter Future”, we commit ourselves every day to service to the patients. At our core are dedicated colleagues who Takeda encourages and supports through training, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, canteen, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We offer numerous opportunities to interested people. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this; on the contrary: We promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of an recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we ask you to declare all information relevant in this context in your application for employment.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4.369,11 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.