In addition to forming global centers of excellence in Vienna, Takeda is undertaking significant investments to effect large scale improvements in our production facilities, processes and technology. These developments have resulted in a number of longer term projects and programs requiring us to expand our Project Management Office through the addition of experienced Project Managers. The scope of projects you will handle is quite divers, including for instance product implementations, temporary shutdown planning, changes in processes, problem solving, investment projects, plant/machinery extensions, etc.
About the Position:
- Leadership of complex projects and programs
- Responsibility for the project until the defined project goal is achieved and the the timely communication to all interfaces and stakeholders
- Processing of projects in compliance with the internal Takeda project management process
- Participation in feasibility studies and concept generation
- Solicitation of quotations as well as contract negotiation together with the internal procurement department
- Preparation, planning and processing of the project including business case, cost estimation, controlling, establishing of project organization, communication with interfaces and sponsor, ... .
- Moderation of decision meetings as well as problem solving meetings
- Reporting, incl. presenting and discussing the project during reviews (partly in English)
- Participation in meetings, workshops, etc. for further development of project management processes and department activities
- Participation in global projects as local manufacturing project manager
Skills you need:
- Ideally a technical, scientific or business educational background (technical college/HTL, university or equivalent)
- 10 years of experience in project management, including with projects of higher complexity
- Excellent German language skills and good communication skills in English
- Preferably certified PM according to PMI or IPMA (Level C or B)
- PM experience in pharmaceutical area or within a GMP-setting would be an advantage but not necessary
- Experience of managing projects in an industrial/manufacturing environment
- High quality awareness, excellent communication skills and customer focus
- Structured and business-driven mindset
- Team player capable of working independently
- A healthy dose of humor and the ability to see the big picture
As a leading global biotechnology company we have one mission every day: to lastingly improve the lives of people living with rare diseases. Crucial to our mission are our employees - our biggest asset - who enjoy a range of benefits and career opportunities, such as trainee and training programs, job rotations, apprenticeships, work-life balance (certified family friendly), company kindergarten, wellness center, cafeteria, etc.
We offer outstanding opportunities to motivated people regardless of your gender, age, skin color, ethnicity, sexual orientation or physical handicaps. Diversity is part of our success.
The minimum salary for this position is € 3.163,33 gross per month (full-time); increased payment is possible. We are looking forward to your application!
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.