At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 35 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
BIOMIN became the first company
to receive the European Commission authorization to use a purified enzyme (FUMzyme®)
as a feed additive. To strengthen our enzyme business we are expanding our Research Team in Austria. Would you like to become part of our team? Then apply for our open position as
Scientist Enzymology (m/f)
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Development of enzyme activity assays and characterization of recombinant enzymes (expression, purification, enzyme kinetics)
- Protein structure analysis to identify hotspots for enzyme engineering
- Experimental planning, data analysis and documentation of results
- Scientific knowledge exchange and team work with colleagues from other departments
- Responsibility for laboratory equipment
To leave real 'foodprints' with us you need the following skills:
- Educational background in molecular biology or biotechnology (Master’s degree or equivalent)
- Hands on experience with molecular methods and in Protein science
- Team-based and goal-oriented work ethic
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English
What do we stand for? We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers!
Your working place: world class laboratories
with state-of-the-art equipment
. As part of our ambitious scientific team you work together with the best on key topics of the global food chain. BIOMIN is constantly growing
- since more than 35 years. This creates a lot of space for good ideas
and opportunities for personal development and individual careers. Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else to know?
- Reference Number: 413
- You will be based in Tulln (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 35.000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
You have questions? Please contact:
Ms Sanja POLOJAC
, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.biomin.net