Supply Chain Planner (f/m)
Join us to find new ways to improve and extend people’s lives! As part of the global Novartis Group our sites in Kundl, Schaftenau, Unterach and Vienna are specialized in development, production and distribution of pharmaceutical products.
Area of Responsibility:
• Establish optimal master production schedule for the tactical horizon from month 3 to 24 months, including:
a) Production volumes based on demand
b) Rough cut capacity analysis
c) Resources allocation resulting in anticipated operational costs and inventory levels
• Responsible for the capacity and resources planning for the whole production unit for the tactical horizon
• Aligns Master Production Schedule (MPS) to the production plan approved in S&OP (Sales and Operations Planning), facilitate Supply Review Meeting and actively support the entire S&OP process
• Coordinates action plans to remediate to resources constraints
• Optimizes local planning processes such as lead times, product segmentation, and production frequencies to increase the efficiency of the production unit
• Ensure right level of SKU Inventories at the next point of the supply chain
• Owns planning parameters in ERP System like MOQ, campaign size, product segmentation
• Confirm supply orders, firmed production orders at the entry point of the time fence
• Manage supply KPI reporting and Analysis
• Project Management experience: active participation and driving of specific supply chain projects
Languages: Fluent in German and English
Experience: at least 5 years of experience in supply chain, manufacturing, logistics, production planning, operational excellence.
We offer a market-competitive base salary in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. GJFA 1-5: The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 48.718,04per year)
Why consider Novartis?
927 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2017. And while we’re proud of that, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives.
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are empowered to ask new questions, make bolder decisions and take smarter risks. Join us and help reimagine medicine.