Your (new) Opportunity:
- Leading the department Manufacturing Support within the department Finishing Operations
- Support activities for the departments Packaging and Visual Inspection, e.g. projects, qualification/ validation activities, continuous improvement, GMP walkthroughs/ GEMBA walks
- Maintenance of Quality Management Systems, e.g. deviations/ CAPA, Change Controls, SOPs, preparation of Quality Council key figures
- Maintenance of general systems, e.g. workwear, personal protective equipment, archiving, administration of office supplies, administration of working hours-tool
- Maintenance and adherence of/ to GMP and regulatory requirements, support in the preparation/ during internal/ external inspections
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Master‘s degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- Positive, accountable and results-oriented personality
- Strong leadership with effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with all types of personalities in an effective and diplomatic manner
- Critical thinking and demonstrated problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication, including good presentation skills
- Ability to write, speak and lead in the English and German languages
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Production as well as in internal and external inspections
- Good technical knowledge/ understanding
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer. For more insights into Takeda click here.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4.439,- gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
AUT - Wien - Lange Allee 24
Full timeUnited States of America