Marinomed Biotech AG, publically listed on the Vienna stock exchange, is a family-friendly biopharmaceutical research and development company that engages in research in the indications of immunology and infectious diseases and develops new products in these areas.
We are a dynamic, innovative company and are looking to strengthen our R & D team with immediate effect on a full-time basis a dedicated
Project Manager, Development (f/m/d)
- Project Leadership (scientific/technical and administrative) of pharmaceutical Development projects in Marinomeds indication fields (medicinal products and medical devices)
- Contribution to Development project teams in ongoing projects
- Interface with external experts and service providers (consultants, CROs, CMOs, partners)
- Contribution to regulatory documents such as IMP Dossiers, medical device technical documentation and common technical documents
- Completed higher education (doctorate preferred) in a relevant life science area
- Experience in project management, preferably in a pharmaceutical setting
- Basic understanding of working in a GxP associated work environment
- Good oral and written communication skills and excellent command of German and English (written and spoken)
- Self-motivated and -organized team player comfortable in a fast-paced work environment
- Good IT skills, especially MS Office
- An exciting, varied work environment in a growing and successful Austrian biotechnology company
- Science-based development in an innovative field
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent working atmosphere in a motivated team
- Depending on qualifications and professional experience, we offer a gross annual salary of approximately Euro 65,000 on a full-time basis
Would you like to work in an international environment as a part of a creative team? Please send
your application documents by e-mail to:
Marinomed Biotech AG, Attn: Katrin Renner, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +43 2262 90300, 2100 Korneuburg, Hovengasse 25
If you would like to get to know us better in advance, please visit our homepage at www.marinomed.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!