The PDT BU R&D group is dedicated to bringing forward new therapeutic approaches based on plasma-derived therapies for patients with rare and complex diseases.Takeda believes there is tremendous potential to do more to meet patients’ and health care providers expectations with plasma-derived and plasma-oriented therapies for patients with immunologic, hematologic, and other complex diseases.This is a new R&D organization, and the incoming leader will have the ability to create and define the future vision and operating model for the team.
The PDT R&D group is developing two innovation engines:
- Translational Pharmaceutical Sciences:This innovation engine will practice rapid-cycle innovation to test and develop improvements to existing products, develop new products, and improve yield.This combines translational research with pharmaceutical sciences and device, and it receive inputs from and into clinical research and manufacturing sciences.
- Precision Medicine:This engine will focus on developing comprehensive, value-oriented health care delivery packages around drug products, targeted to maximize benefit and reduce risk to precise patient populations.In the process, we expect that this engine will innovate the health care R&D paradigm by practicing patient-centric R&D.
Asset & Interface Mgmt is responsible for supporting the operational teams within the translational pharmaceutical innovation engine to in executing cross functional procedures such as computerized systems, purchasing, inventory and other coordinative tasks.
PDT R&D focuses first and foremost on developing therapies that will improve the health care outcomes of patients Takeda aims to serve. The PDT Asset & Interface Mgr will be accountable for:
- deploying structured CMC governance and balance CMC activities across assets.
- CAPEX coordination / project initiation & execution (incl. cost tracking)
- Booking of travels
- Travel expense reports
- Support or contract management with CROs
- Consolidation of budget from PharmSci groups
- Purchase Order (POs) of general equipment, chemicals & consumables for offices and labs (e.g. writing materials, notebooks,…)
- JDE support (e.g. lab equipment)
- RIM Stewart, e.g. Equipment calibration & maintenance tracking / Control of measuring and monitoring (sending of measuring devices for calibration and organizing documentation)
- Inventory taking
- Organizing shipments (internal to Vienna testing labs / within Takeda / to external partner)
- Intermediate ordering from routine manufacturing and sample shipment coordination
- Veeva support / Report upload & approval
- EHS and Ergo Guide / Support
- Literature search and generating literature summaries
- Geographic Scope: Global; with responsibilities primarily in Vienna.
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be comfortable in communicating active and passive in German and English.
- 10+ years of Pharm Sci pharmaceutical/ biotechnology industry experience is preferred
- Experience with typical computerized systems for support of operational activities is preferred.
- This is a coordination and support role on a new R&D team at Takeda.The incumbent must be creative, communicative and collaborative.
- The team will be located in Vienna and will co-operate with partners globally: ability to live a cohesive culture based on Takeda’s values is critical
- Guides others in resolving complex issues in the area of RIM and PO Mgmt based on existing solutions and procedures.
- Uses and creates best practices and knowledge of internal and external business procedures to improve services or processes.
- Works independently and resolves complex problems or problems where precedent may not exist.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4,286.83 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
AUT - Wien - Industriestrasse 72
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)