Data Integration Technical Lead
About the role
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company to inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Data Integration Technical Lead in Takeda's Data, Digital & Technology (DD&T) organization for Global Manufacturing and Supply and Global Quality (GMS/GQ)
As a Data Integration Technical Lead, you will transform the way teams work with data across all production sites of the Global Manufacturing and Supply and Global Quality Organizations.
With this you will help to improve our product quality and reduce loss while increasing efficiency which has an important impact on our ability to serve our patients with vital products.
How you will contribute:
- Serve as technical SME for the GMS/GQ data lake, providing knowledge about Takeda's technology platforms
- Participate in the data integration delivery teams as interface to technical functions provisioning and maintaining the infrastructure and the platform capabilities
- Ensure that internal guidelines and procedures are followed, especially when working with external teams
- Establish relationships with colleagues within the Global Manufacturing and Supply and Global Quality Organizations and IT Partners
- Be a liaison for data requests coming from internal business functions
- Support the creation and maintenance of the GMS/GQ data catalog
- Maintains a data quality framework and address data quality or data integrity issues
- Drive identification of technical issues and guide problem solving and escalate issues appropriately
- Understand internal processes for computerized systems validation, data qualification and direct delivery teams to employ the correct internal processes
- Be a point of contact for the data governance lead to improve Takeda's data governance framework
- Follow company and departmental policies, procedures and ensure documentation according to the Takeda Quality Management Systems (QMS), Software Development Life Cycle and Project Life Cycle standards.
What you bring to Takeda:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3 years or more of relevant experience.
- You are able to understand complex technical challenges quickly
- You understand the pharmaceutical industry well and have experience with validated systems.
- Up-to-date specialized knowledge of data wrangling, manipulation and management of technologies to affect change across departments.
- Understanding of data integration and ETL platforms (Amazon Glue, Databricks, Informatica)
- You are eager to work in an agile environment with high quality deliverables.
- In-Depth knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases
- An interest in developing new skills based on cloud technologies and semantic web technologies
- Experience with AWS (S3, EC2, Redshift, EMR, Athena)
- Experience in Computer Systems Validation GAMP
- Understand the concepts of Hadoop and Spark
- Experience with NoSQL datastores (Cassandra, MongoDB, Neo4J, …)
- Experience with data formats including Parquet, ORC or AVRO
- Access to transportation to attend meetings.
- Ability to fly to meetings regionally and globally. (max. 15%)
What Takeda can offer you:
A competitive remuneration package with a minimum salary of € 3.557,47 gross per month (full-time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry) - the actual salary depends on your professional experience and qualifications.
Empowering our people to shine:
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
AUT - Wien - DC Tower