Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues to grow, we are now hiring for our team:
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Designing, shaping and harmonizing Packaging and Serialization Processes
- Managing Projects and Changes in the Packaging and Serialization Environment
- Monitor and analyse existing Processes and launch Improvements
- Global Coordination between local sites and corporate functions
Your profile that will convince us:
- Hands on mentality
- Completed academic degree (BSc or higher), ideally in a technical subject
- At least 2 years’ experience in Track and Trace, or closely related
- Experienced in designing processes (Lean/Six Sigma)
- Very good oral and written English skills as well as communication and reporting skills
- Good IT Know how (SAP, MES, etc)
- Good Process understanding
- GxP experience
- Ability to work in a multinational environment
- Willingness to travel approximately 1-2 times a month
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross wage according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 3.557,47. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life - because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Manfred Weinzerl, MSc
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien,
T: +43 (1) 610 31 - 4515