Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group.
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Autonomous management of global IT projects across the organization
- Lead international cross functional project teams
- Facilitation of decision processes
- Supervision of technical development
- Management of 3rd parties (e.g., consultants, suppliers etc.)
- Application of Octapharma project management standard including project documentation, reporting, trending, cost and time controlling
- Risk and requirements management
- Claim and change management
Your profile that will convince us:
- IT or Business Management Background
- At least 3 years of work experience as Project Manager of complex IT projects (ERP projects)
- Very good knowledge in PMI oriented project management processes, a PMP certification is beneficial
- Very good communication skills in Business English
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
- Good knowledge in MS Project and SharePoint is a plus
- Organizational strength, a goal-oriented mind and a hands on mentality
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross wage according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 3.389,68. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life - because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien
T: +43 (0)1 61032 4106