Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group.
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Resolve 3rd level issues to ensure they are resolved within the service level agreement
- Escalation of requests to external vendors and partners as required
- Support, monitoring, maintenance and life cycle management of IT infrastructure tied to End User
- Document and qualify infrastructure components and applications
- Monitoring, installation, and support of licenses for infrastructure components
- Following, developing and updating instructions
- Identifying areas for improvement and driving improvement
- Train colleagues in Operations & Delivery and Service Desk on basic tasks to ensure 1st call resolution
- Assist in the development and support of global enterprise infrastructure systems
- Execute new projects to completion and hand off to IT centers/IT sites
- Implement our standardized technologies and applications
- Drive rollouts and standardization of sites
- Coordination of vendors, third parties or other external
- Understands the local needs and the relation to existing business applications
- Eager to learn and develop own skills in an international team with agile working conditions
Your profile that will convince us:
- Degree in Computer Science and 5-10 years of experience in IT infrastructure or high school diploma with data orientation and 10+ years of experience
- Work experience with endpoints, servers, networks and infrastructure, applications, MS Win-dows Server, Active Directory, MS Exchange and basic knowledge of Service Management (ITIL)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Strong work ethic, service-oriented, structured and enjoys working in groups
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross wage according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 3.728,86. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life - because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien
T: +43 (0)1 610 32 4106