Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues to grow, we are now hiring for our team:
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Analysis and support of the LIMS system (Laboratory Information Management System; primarily Labvantage), both the business functionality and data analysis in the Oracle database
- Testing of software extensions and communication with the software supplier
- Support and further development of the technical infrastructure
- Reporting using SAP Crystal Reports
Your profile that will convince us:
- Technical background (e.g. HTL, FH, university or similar)
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in IT or IT support
- Project management experience
- Experience with databases (Oracle), SQL and management systems (ERP, LIMS)
- Experience with Unix, LINUX and reporting tools (e.g. Crystal Reports) is desirable
- Very good English and IT skills
- Analytical thinking and a solution-oriented approach
- Team spirit and excellent communication skills
- High self-motivation, flexibility and willingness to perform
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross wage according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 3.389,68. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life - because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too?
Mag. (FH) Charlotte Ponzer
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien,
T: +43 (1) 610 32 - 1301