People First - At Takeda, we are dedicated to improving the health and well-being of all people and bringing them the hope of a brighter future. It is our passion that transforms every job into meaningful action. Our people are the heart of Takeda.
Are you enthusiastic, have vigor, enjoy working in a team and want to change things positively through your ideas and skills? Then become part of our Takeda family!
We are currently hiring for a Brand and Customer Manager - Neuroscience (all genders) for our Vienna office. The Brand and Customer Manager is a brand-new role, and you will be shaping the role, as you bring your marketing and key account management experiences into play. The successful candidate can be hired on a 30h to 38h/week basis.
This is a key role centered in Takeda Austria, is engaging closely with accounts, directly touching the patient journey, gaining a deep understanding of insights to develop and co-create meaningful commercial conversations and solutions. This person will bring the external view in, working with customers to uncover potential opportunities to transform patient outcomes faster. And in parallel bring the inside view out, to position Takeda’s valued patient therapies and solutions, expertise, and scientific medical knowledge to our key accounts and customers.
You will be reporting to the Cx Lead in the Strategy & Innovation Unit, and you will be supporting in driving the marketing and customer focus in terms of:
- Drive awareness for ADHD/ADHS (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) diagnosis and treatment in children, adolescents, and adults
- Drive deep understanding of what motivates patients and the HCPs to choose a specific treatment, and you act on this through the delivery and implementation of an integrated brand plan.
- Enable a high customer focus within the Team by developing high quality solutions based on predefined customer needs and placing the customer at the center of every business decision
This is a hybrid role, driving the brand strategy as well as being responsible for key stakeholder management.
Business Strategy and Management
- Co-lead the development and implementation of the Strategic Marketing Plan in line with the brand strategy for Neuroscience/ADHD area.
- Achieve tactical objectives and milestones outlined within the Strategic Marketing Plan for ADHD including but not limited to:
- Development and implementation of Omnichannel customer engagement solutions
- Development and implementation of promotional materials
- Leading company congress activities
- Has a strong understanding of the local market and closely monitors environmental changes and competitor activities to be able to fine tune planned tactics.
- Identifies action to strengthen product positioning (eg. direct medical development, labeling changes) to maximize brand performance. Anticipates and capitalizes on stakeholders’ market trends to create a competitive advantage. Recommends and gains approval from senior management for alternative approaches to maximize brand opportunities
- Directing generation and analysis of data to seek out opportunities to support recommendations for strategic direction based on demand and market dynamics.
- Achieving the above through effective liaising, networking, and working relationships with the Company Market Access Team, Medical Department, and other relevant outsource agencies.
SKILLS and COMPETENCIES
- Analytical, converts information into insights; monitoring market trends, uncovering unmet needs, identifying risks, barriers, and opportunities at national level.
- Strong communicator with the ability to engage both external and internal customers and willing to spend high amount of time with customers (via different channels).
- Builds a collaborative network of relationships with people in a variety of functions, roles and locations and leverages formal and informal networks to accomplish the ambitious goals.
- Demonstrated ability to convert market and therapy knowledge into business success
- Proven results in promoting pharmaceutical products with high demand of clinical explanation
- Deep understanding of national healthcare system and experience in communicating and negotiating with healthcare decision-makers and managing complex networks
- Self-starter, able to complete tasks and manage deadlines
- Business acumen and ability to understand and actively contribute to the management of forecasting, sales and budget.
- Outside thinking; advocating patient and HCP perspective into the organization and enabling best-in-class Customer Experience.
Qualifications and Skills
- Hybrid working skill and high digital affinity and experience: Channel-agnostic communication expert (remote, f2f, phone, e-detailer, social media, etc.)
- Omnichannel skills and application to reach customers according to their preferences
- Experience as a Brand/Product Manager and/or Key Account Manager, preferably pharmaceutical industry, and healthcare
- Strong sales skills paired with high customer and solution orientation and high social competence
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking as well as customer and service orientation
- Experience in the Neuroscience Therapeutic Area desirable
- Healthcare System environment knowledge (Market Access knowledge)
- For this challenging position, we are looking for dynamic personalities, ideally with a relevant degree and a successful track record in pharmaceutical sales (pharmaceutical sales representative exam is a prerequisite)
- Competence in dealing with IT tools (CRM)
- Communicative personality with good negotiation skills
- Self-motivation, self-management, and networking qualities
- Good time and organizational management as well as motivation for personal development
- Excellent German language skills and very good English skills
- Good presentation and moderation skills
- Active driving licence
What Takeda can offer you
- An appreciative working atmosphere in an international and exciting working environment with diverse development opportunities
- Independent work with the opportunity to help shape an innovative company
- Professional and personal training opportunities
- Company Car
- Annual bonus
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important position is € 4.500 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
Empowering our people to shine
At Takeda, we earn the trust of society and our customers through our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, Perseverance. We incorporate these values in everything we do. They represent who we are and how we act. They help us make decisions that we can be proud of today and in the future. We enable our employees to develop their full potential. As a global top employer, we offer exciting career paths, promote innovation, and strive for top performance in everything we do. Takeda fosters an inclusive, collaborative, and international work environment where our teams are united by their relentless commitment to our goal of improving people's health and creating a better future for the world. Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Here, everyone matters, and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives - including your own.
Takeda is an equal opportunity employer - At our heart are committed colleagues. We offer interested people numerous opportunities and strongly believe in, and promote, diversity, equity, and inclusion. As a company we offer roles based on merit, welcoming candidates of any gender, age, religious belief, race, ethnic origin, or disability.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your application via our online tool!