Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovative-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as our Global MES Delivery Lead EU/APAC (f/m/x) in our office in Vienna, Austria. Or choose to work from our office in Zurich, Switzerland.
Takeda has embarked into an ambitious digital journey that will enable best-in-class processes in manufacturing and supply chain.
As part of the digital core, we are deploying manufacturing execution systems (MES) across our global manufacturing network. In this role, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of MES across the EU & APAC regions.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
Your New Opportunity:
- Partner with Site IT Leads and Business stakeholders to successfully deliver MES at different manufacturing sites
- Assist in the development of business cases for MES deployments
- Provide global oversight of MES project deployments across manufacturing network, including capital forecasting and spend
- Oversee MES project execution, escalations to Global Program, ensures adherence to Global Templates
- Coordinate project staffing and vendor management for project contractors; fixed bid and T&M engagements
- Provide oversight of project PMs alongside PMO strategic partner
- Manage systems application support by collaborating with site IT Infrastructure, local MBR designers and System Owner per Global SOP System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Partner with Global Technical Team to support new system deployments and/or upgrades
- Collaborate with Global Functional Team in the intake of new requirements impacting Global Templates & standard interfaces
- Link plant level project teams to global level standards for MES Design/Build/Run
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors or Masters degree and experience in applying information systems solutions to business problems. Experience in systems testing, validation, problem resolution, and training.
- Experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry. Knowledge of plasma, biologics, and small molecule manufacturing is a plus.
- Experience with MES or Automation systems. Experience with Werum PAS-X & Siemens Simatic IT eBR will be an advantage.
- Familiarity with business process flow and/or entity relationship modelling.
- Knowledge of the systems development life cycle and technology infrastructure.
- Excellent communication (verbal/written/listening) skills. Ability to present technical concepts to non-technical personnel.
- Experience with GMP systems and change management process.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills. Sense of urgency with strong follow-up skills.
- Must be able to work within a cross-functional and globally dispersed team setting.
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%)
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is €3.389,68 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
For more insights into Takeda click here.
AUT - Wien - DC Tower