Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as our Non-Hub Sites Facility Operation Lead.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As our successful Non-Hub Sites Facility Operation Lead, you will lead and take accountability for Non-Hub site facilities operations and management, standards, policies, processes and tools. You will support implementation and ensure local adherence.
You will lead the local Facilities Operations Teams within the EUCAN Real Estate, Facilities, and Procurement organization.
Leveraging Takeda’s global scale to take advantage of regional and/or functional synergies, while empowering the local teams to apply best practices, manage risk, and make decisions with agility.
You will develop strong horizontal alignment with Facilities Centre of Excellence staff. Enabling the achievement of both regional and local, function-wide goals
- Manage service delivery of facility operations, energy & sustainability, and construction project management for GREFP managed non-Hub sites with a forward-looking eye towards improving facilities customer satisfaction, improving sustainability and environmental impact, and completing construction projects on time and at/or under budget.
- Cultivate relationships with local Site and Function Leads. Serve as the local point of contact for and Facilities Operations and Integrated Facility Management (IFM).
- Develop, manage and support implementation of facilities operations, IFM services, compliance of energy and sustainability programs, as well as policies and procedures. Establishing communication channels to ensure internal alignment.
- Own relationship with IFM partner on a local basis, balancing user requirements, service levels and budget targets. Oversee local vendor performance management
- Team together with wide variety of internal stakeholders. Establishing deep partnerships with both local business and Global Facilities Centre of Excellence (CoEs) and negotiate solutions.
- Serve as the subject matter expert as it relates to local/regional service providers and operating environments i.e. integrated facilities management and space planning service providers.
- Provide support and expertise for office buildouts
- Manage and create visibility of KPIs and SLAs within GREFP managed sites. Develop action plans to make improvements and course correct as required.
- Ensure continuous improvement of the local facilities operation function and monitor industry best practices.
- Create a culture of compliance internally and externally where everyone Lives Our Values Every Day (LOVED) and abides by Takeda’s Global Code of Conduct and Supplier Code of Conduct.
- Develop capabilities of individuals and of the organization. Attract, develop and retain the best talent.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Deep technical expertise in facilities operations, including integrated facility management services (IFM), sustainability, space planning and workplace organization
- Technical expertise in program and project management
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Track record of process improvement using disciplined methodology.
- Leadership experience in team and stakeholder management, governance models and operational/day-to-day supplier management
- BA or BS Degree required, MBA or Masters Degree preferred
- At least 15 years working in biotech/pharma industry, or other highly regulated industries, with leadership in facilities operations, facilities and project management
- Experience working in a complex global environment, understands national and international business practices, customs and markets.
- European Travel between 25 to 50%
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Lodz, Poland, Vienna, Austria