SAN Agrow is the plant protection business unit of SAN Group. It was founded by joining forces of Westbridge Agricultural Products Inc. in the USA, and bio-ferm GmbH in Austria. SAN Agrow is committed to providing scientifically rooted top quality plant nutrition and plant protection products for sustainable conventional and organic farming.
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Being the product expert interface between research, sales and regulatory affairs to help grow our market presence and introduce new product ranges to our portfolio
- Product training and technical support to distributors and growers
- Participation in international conferences and exhibitions
- Development of marketing materials and launch plans to help grow sales
- Organizing and coordinating internal and external trials with our Development team, interpreting and reporting on trials and experiments related to the products
To grow in this position, it requires the following:
- Strong technical background (BSc, MSc or PhD in horticultural science or related field)
- Several years professional industry or research experience in horticulture
- Experience in weed management, plant protection and/or biostimulants. Weed management experience preferred
- Minimum three years experience running GEP trials is desirable
- Highly dedicated and outgoing personality. Good communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, with a “can do” & cheerful attitude
- Willingness to travel (~25% business travel)
We have a SANtastic culture, means for you:
- First name terms from trainee to owner
- No ties and open doors
- Small teams to root and grow
- High degrees of freedom to create the new
- An international group of companies, privately owned, with a big vision and the means to make it come true
- Flexible work hours and home-office
- Benefits such as team events, state-of-the-art work environment and IT infrastructure, free parking, internal and external development programs…
What else to know?
- You would be rooted in Herzogenburg near St. Pölten (Austria).
- We appreciate your expertise for 38.5 hours/week, full time, permanent contract.
- This position is available immediately, also considering your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at €40 000 gross annual base salary, plus attractive benefits. We talk about this in detail at the interview.