Your (new) Opportunity:
- Lead, own and drive strategic global (multi-site, multi-product) microbiology/aseptic programs, initiatives and improvement activities
- Ensure support for sites regarding microbiology/aseptic related challenges and questions
- Lead and/or support contamination investigations (rapid response) on-site and/or remote
- Identify, drive and align implementation of new technologies (Rapid Microbiological Methods - RMM)
- Lead network-wide microbiology/aseptic/RMM related Communities of Practice
- Drive knowledge management and represent Takeda in microbiology related forums, seminars, platforms, conferences, and pubications
- Lead and drive network-wide Contamination Control Program
- Ensure alignment regarding compendial requirements and guidance by developing and maintaining global procedures
- Audit Support on-site and remote
- Manage assessing critical CMO/CTL deviations
- Provide micro/aseptic related submission support
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Higher degree in natural sciences
- Min. 5 years of experience in a GMP-environment within the pharmaceutical industry is required
- Min. 3 years in a microbiology laboratory or comparable, such as in a sterility assurance function are typically required
- Profund expertice with investigational trouble shooting
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills, managing global communities
- Proactive at keeping current with literature and latest technologies
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Conducts work in compliance with cGMPs, safety and regulatory requirements
- Experience in working with strategic initiatives
- Fluent in English (German would be beneficial)
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer. For more insights into Takeda click here.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4 527,78 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
We are looking forward to geting your application plus letter of motivation!
AUT - Wien - Industriestrasse 67