People First - At Takeda we are dedicated to improving the health and well-being of all people and bringing them the hope of a brighter future. It is our passion that transforms every job into meaningful action. Our people are the heart of Takeda.
Our team is growing and for this we need bright minds with creativity and flexibility - what talent do you have?
We are currently hiring for an IT Technical Systems Lead (all genders) in full-time on a permanent contract join our offices in Vienna, Austria.
As a Global Manufacturing IT Technical System Lead, you will be a key player transforming the way various teams work with data across all production sites of the Global Manufacturing and Supply Organization (GMS).
With this you will help to improve our product quality and reduce loss while increasing efficiency which has a direct impact on our ability to serve our patients with vital products.
Your tasks in detail:
- Manage, own, and develop existing and new IT Systems to design, to analyze and implement complex manufacturing data driven solutions, with an impact on the daily operation of our manufacturing processes and facilities.
- Oversee and guide data analytics (process trending, process modelling, real-time analytics, and predictive analytics) in a GxP environment from an IT perspective for all GMS sites and for our collaboration with contract manufacturing organizations (CMO’s).
- Ensures Digital Products and Platforms are built efficiently, scalable and on state-of-the-art technology.
- Provide guidance and standards to team members and business partners for solving complex technical changes and implementations.
- Drive identification of technical issues, guide problem-solving and escalate issues appropriately.
- Advise stakeholders and team members to prioritize requirements and to ensure the total solution delivered to the customer meets/exceeds expectations.
- Follow company and departmental policies, procedures and ensure documentation according to the Takeda Quality Management Systems (QMS), Software Development Life Cycle and Project Life Cycle standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in a Technical/Natural Science (with focus on IT) or equivalent,
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience,
- In-Depth knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases,
- Understanding of Shop-Floor systems (MES, ERP, LIMS, Historian, etc.),
- Understanding of data integration and ETL platforms (Amazon Glue, Databricks, Informatica),
- Professional proficiency in English (business fluent),
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, business acumen and excels in problem solving and analytical skills.
- Basic understanding of manufacturing processes
- Understanding of Data Science workflows, including Machine Learning and / or Deep Learning,
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Experience with AWS (S3, EC2, Redshift, EMR, Athena),
- Experience in Computer Systems Validation GAMP,
- Experience with Business Intelligence and Tools (Qlik/PowerBI),
- Understanding of any of the following Frameworks: Spring, Django, R Shiny, Tensorflow, MXNet,
- Basic technical and scientific background knowledge in pharmaceutical/biological environments.
Empowering our people to shine
At Takeda, we earn the trust of society and our customers through our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, Perseverance. We incorporate these values in everything we do. They represent who we are and how we act. They help us make decisions that we can be proud of today and in the future. We enable our employees to develop their full potential. As a global top employer, we offer exciting career paths, promote innovation, and strive for top performance in everything we do. Takeda fosters an inclusive, collaborative, and international work environment where our teams are united by their relentless commitment to our goal of improving people's health and creating a better future for the world.
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Here, everyone matters, and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives - including your own.
Takeda is an equal opportunity employer - At our heart are committed colleagues. We offer interested people numerous opportunities and strongly believe in, and promote, diversity, equity and inclusion. As a company we offer roles based on merit, welcoming candidates of any gender, age, religious belief, race, ethnic origin, or disability.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your application via our online tool! (Please attach your CV in English)
Motivated employees will be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is €3.389,68 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
AUT - Wien - DC Tower