bio-ferm researches, develops, registers, and markets innovative biotechnological plant protection products in viticulture, pome fruit, berries and vegetables. Mode of action: Microorganisms isolated from nature and fermented in the laboratory act as antagonists and prevent specifically the infection by pathogens - no chemical residues, no resistances, non-GMO production and registered for IP and organic growing systems. bio-ferm is part of SAN Group.
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- International registration of microbial plant protection products
- Preparation of registration documents (reports, dossiers) for plant protection products
- Communication with authorities
To grow in this position, it requires the following:
- Academic background in Agriculture, Microbiology or similar with at least 3 years of working experience in Regulatory Affairs
- Accurate and precise mode of operation
- Team player with the ability to work with timelines
- Good communication skills (in English and German)
- Seeing change as opportunity and not as a threat
We have a SANtastic culture, means for you:
- First name terms from trainee to owner
- No ties and open doors
- Small teams to root and grow
- High degrees of freedom to create the new
- Flexible work hours and home-office
- Benefits such as team events, state-of-theart work environment and IT infrastructure, free parking, internal and external development programs
What else to know?
- You are rooted in Herzogenburg near St. Pölten (Austria)
- We appreciate your expertise for 38.5 hours/week, full time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 40.000 gross annual base salary, plus attractive benefits.