As a Master Planner (f/m/x) you will generate midterm supply and production plans for a portfolio of Human Plasma derived products, and you hold the overall supply chain planning responsibility for these products.
Your (new) Opportunity:
- Balance supply with demand respecting production capacity and market needs; create Master Production Schedule (MPS)
- Produce monthly Sales and Operations (S&OP) plans and communicate with regional supply chain teams and dedicated departments
- Align with site operations and finance on capacity usage; provide input for budget process
- Partner with production planners to ensure execution of the MPS and resolve urgent supply issues
- Oversee midterm inventory planning
- Support long-range planning and value stream maps for the product portfolio and support strategic operations
- Ensure link from supply chain to partners in site operations, finance, regional supply chain teams and other partners
- Participate in projects important to secure long-term market supply
- Work on continuous improvement of supply chain planning tool(s) (setup maintenance, report generation and the planning process)
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Education in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or Business Informatics with a focus on logistics or supply chain management
- 5+ work experience in logistics and production environment desirable
- Outstanding commercial and financial understanding
- Flexible personality, enjoying work where complete information is not always available
- Good knowledge of mixed integer / linear optimization
- Profound knowledge of ERP systems (e.g. JDE), supply chain planning tools and MS Office
- Fluency in English and German, additional languages appreciated
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer. For more insights into Takeda click here.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4 527,78 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
AUT - Wien - Benatzkygasse 2-6