Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as our DATA Digital Standards & Training Manager.
As our successful DATA Digital Standards & Training Manager, you will enhance and protect organizational values by supporting risk-based and objective assurance, advice, and insight.
In coordination with Professional Practices Group (PPG), you will develop documentation standards and procedures in regard to DATA Team solutions, bots, and processes.
You will, with PPG, develop and manage a training plan in support of overall GIA Digital strategy.
Act as a liaison with groups such as Legal, Privacy, and Records & Information Management (RIM) to ensure knowledge of and compliance with regulatory, legal, and organizational requirements related to Digital initiatives.
- Supporting the successful development, coordination, and execution of the global GIA strategy related to digital, audit analytics, continuous risk monitoring, and the use of advanced technology solutions.
- Working with the DATA Digital Assets Lead to develop a process for collecting, documenting, and prioritizing digital use cases from users across GIA. This will include collecting initial requirements regarding data, technology, and tools. It will also include coordinating with the GIA DATA Team to prioritize use cases for development and implementation based on team capacity, capabilities, value enhancement to GIA, time, and cost.
- Identifying, understanding, and cataloguing data sources, bots, analytics solutions, and tools leveraged by the DATA team to maintain an up to date “Services Menu” of offerings for GIA
- Developing and implementing a process, with PPG, to create, maintain, and regularly update documentation and training for all solutions created or managed by the DATA Team; coordinating with the automation team to ensure compliance with GIA-wide bot standards. This will include templates, review/update timelines, version control, a documentation repository for the DATA Team, and templates for analytics-related documentation in audit workpapers.
- Liaising with Legal, Privacy, RIM, and other organizations to manage and maintain documentation and processes in compliance with relevant laws, regulations, policies, and expectations. Remain updated on relevant laws and regulatory topics that could affect the DATA Team.
- Designing, maintaining, and executing a training roadmap to support and drive GIA’s Digital ambition. It should cover training topics, intended audiences, prerequisites, development paths, and scheduling considerations. It should also consider training formats, providers (vendors, etc.), budgets, material reviews, and long-term management.
- Overseeing and executing the DATA Team’s communications strategy within GIA, across Takeda, and throughout the Pharma industry. This could include regular messaging on accomplishments, announcements, newsletters, and materials archiving. This should also include research on conferences or industry events to attend or at which to potentially present.
- Leading materials preparation for presentations within GIA, to Senior Takeda Leadership (CEO, ASC, the Board, etc.), across Takeda, and throughout the industry.
Education, Experience and Key Skills:
- Qualifications related to technology management, HR, training, or a related discipline.
- Working experience in audit (such as PPG or similar), HR, training, technology management or project-based consulting, preferably within Big 4, industry or combination.
- Strong experience in managing and executing all parts of a documentation strategy for large organizations based on industry best practices and legal/regulatory requirements.
- Technology-focused background, especially documenting technology tools and solutions.
- Experience developing and executing all components of a training strategy, specifically digital-focused training.
- Experience and skill in managing multiple simultaneous projects.
- Exhibits leadership and conflict management skills needed to sell ideas and obtain management buy-in for constructive change.
- Be an in-house expert for documentation standards and training to maximize the benefit and perspective to audit teams.
- Work with other Subject Matter Experts to provide training/support as needed across GIA.
- Continuously facilitate and improve process efficiency/effectiveness by soliciting feedback, critically assessing processes, and defining improvement requirements.
- Graduate degree is preferred, potentially with a background in instructional design theory.
- PRINCE2, Project Management Professional (PMP), or similar project-related certification.
- Background in analytics execution/delivery and/or technology development.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and practical experience in SDLC documentation and best practices for development and implementation projects.
- Experience with learning management systems.
- Experience in coordinating training events and meetings in a corporate setting.
- Understanding of Pharmaceutical industry risks and regulatory requirements
- Moderate travel, approximately 30-45%, with some international travel required
Takeda is an industry-leading, global pharmaceutical company with an unwavering dedication to putting patients at the centre of everything we do. We live our values of Takeda-ism - Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance - and are united by our mission to strive towards Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Here, everyone matters, and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives - including your own.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realise their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
AUT - Wien - DC Tower, GBR - Paddington, IRL - Dublin - Baggot Street