Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma.
As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma Lingolsheim, a booming production site, is growing and investing in numerous projects every year.
Since our company continues to grow, we are now hiring for our team an
Analytical Specialist – Quality Control Method Validation (m/f/d)
cQC Method Validation
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Issue of risk assessments and planning the setup of method validations
- Follow up and support of the validation related testing in the QC laboratories or external contractors
- Preparing statistical evaluation of data and reporting in Excel
- Support of method transfer and implementation of the methods at the receiving laboratory
- Presenting test methods during internal and external audits
- Issue of responses for authority requests
- Support of method development in collaboration with the product specialists at R&D
Your profile that will convince us:
- University degree (PhD, MSc or equivalent) in chemistry/biosciences
- Work experience in pharmaceutical industry in the field of method validation (GMP environment) is a plus
- Willingness to travel due to business trips
- Very good knowledge in MS Office
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written), additional languages benefical
- Knowledge of preparing statistical reports
- Project management certificate is a plus
- Ability to multi task, prioritize work and a high level of flexibility
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Api-Alsace staff restaurant,
extraordinary staff events and many more.
This position is open to people with disabilities.
We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile according to the collective agreement.
We are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong
growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life - because it is in our blood! Is it in
your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.