QA Disposition Manager, Qualified Person
- Leading the QA Final Container Disposition team (about 10 people)
- Responsibilities as a Qualified Person according §7 AMBO 2009
- Evaluation and disposition of lots (drug product, drug substance, finished good)
- Responsibility for authority / OMCL submission of lots
- Ensure GMP compliant disposition of product & authority / OMCL submission processes
- Approval of authority / OMCL submission documents (final container & plsamapools), country CoAs and certification of finished goods as QP
- Establishing and revision of Quality Agreements
- Coordination of in-time disposition
- Support and drive continuous improvement actions
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Experienced in leadership and organizational development
- University Degree in natural sciences
- Education and Certification as Qualified Person according to §7 AMBO 2009 preferred
- Thorough knowledge of GMPs
- good quality awareness; organizational & corporate way of thinking
- flexibility, ability to work under pressure
- Excellent English knowledge, verbally and writing
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer. For more insights into Takeda click here.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4 527,78 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
AUT - Wien - Industriestrasse 67