Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Lead Identity and Access Management in our Vienna, Austria office.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Supports Takeda's Identity and Access Management (IAM) technologies on a global basis, including:
- Identity and Access Management
- Password Management
- Privileged Account Management
- Access Recertification
- Self-Service Access Management
- Acts as lead and subject matter expert on global projects, ensuring alignment with business objectives and IAM processes and standards, the governance framework and the operating model.
- Manages IAM service providers to ensure that product and capability implementations align with Takeda process and standards.
- Serve as an escalation point for to resolve complex issues and work at strategic technical and process level.
- Ensures IAM technologies are in compliance with information security, regulatory/compliance and governance requirements in alignment with business processes and objectives.
Your (new) Opportunity:
- Oversee the installation, configuration, and deployment of Identity and Access Management technologies; monitor the performance, reliability and availability of the IAM service and ensure operational run books are maintained and updated.
- Ensures Identity and Access, Federation, Password Management and Privileged Access Management systems run effectively and efficiently by coordinating with the product vendor, implementation vendor and run team.
- Provide input into the development and implementation of IAM policies and processes for the allocation of access rights across the enterprise.
- Defect/Incident prioritization as per the business impact; establish a release schedule for defect fixes to maintain stability.
- Establish and drive the change management effort in the QA and Production environments.
- Oversee the maintenance of non-production and production environments, manage code promotion to production following corporate change management guidelines and work with IAM product vendors to open and manage the support requests.
- Resolve incidents and respond to audits per documented SLA timeframes and according to Takeda policies.
- Identify systemic problems based on common IAM incidents and provide and implement holistic resolutions to process, technology, education.
- Optimize IAM processes over time, to provide better agility and operational efficiency.
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- 10+ years of work experience in information security or related field, which includes project and technology implementation experience.
- 7+ years identity & access management/identity & access governance experience.
- Experience with implementing and operating IAM technologies in a global environment.
- Experience in evaluating, selecting, and implementing IAM technology solutions, including awareness of emerging security and IAG trends and tools.
- Experience working in a large global organization, collaborating with a global team of onsite and offshore professionals and MSPs.
- Strong customer service orientation, personal commitment and accountability to deliver a best in class quality of service.
- Exceptional and proven leadership capabilities; communication, influence, negotiation, conflict resolution, people management, relationship management (internally/externally), and multi-tasking.
- Solid project management skills including the ability to effectively manage multiple projects of various diverse scope in a matrix and cross-functional environment.
- International Travel will be required
- Willingness to travel up to 15%
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer. For more insights into Takeda click here.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately! The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4.527,78 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
AUT - Wien - DC Tower