We are looking for a Digital Transformation Lead who will own and drive transformation of GMS & GQ IT (Global Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Global Quality IT) organization towards value driven, agile delivery organization. This role is a key strategic role of the GMS & GQ IT function to define and implement future ways of working and will work closely with partners across global IT and GMS & GQ business to transform our processes and coach and help upskilling people to become true digital workforce of the future.
Your (new) Opportunity:
- Define and lead the transformation plan towards agile product delivery within GMS/GQ IT
- Coach delivery teams on the agile concepts to adapt new ways of working within their team
- Partner with business stakeholder groups to align and implement new ways of working beyond IT
- Partner with Global IT shared functions (e.g. IT Governance) to align with the global guidelines for agile IT delivery.
- Own definition of key digital roles and their mappings onto traditional roles within GMS/GQ IT, drive definition of upskilling plans for those roles and monitor progress.
- Support colleagues within GMS/GQ IT with individual/specific training needs to support their transition towards new ways of working.
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree is required; Graduate degree in relevant field is desired
- 10+ years of experience in Information Technology
- 5+ years of experience in managing complex projects/programs
- Successfully executed at least one large scale digital transformation program
- Successfully implemented Agile methodology into global corporate IT function
- Proven competences in stakeholder alignment, business need analysis, customer focus and result focus, delivery and people management.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer. For more insights into Takeda click here.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately! The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4.439,01 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
AUT - Wien - DC Tower