CROMA-PHARMA is an internationally active, family-owned pharmaceutical Company with its headquarter in Leobendorf, Korneuburg district, in the north of Vienna. Many years of experience in the manufacturing of products based on hyaluronic acid and a unique level of expertise in the field of aesthetic medicine have made CROMA-PHARMA a globally renowned specialist in the dynamic and versatile business of anti-aging.
We are searching for applicants who want to make a sustainable contribution to our success as a family- run Austrian company.
We are expanding our Corporate finance department and therefore looking for a Senior Group Accountant.
- Hands-on accounting for one of the affiliates of the group (5-10 hours per week)
- First level support for all the accounting topics in the affiliates (support of local entity accountants)
- Coordination of the accounting processes in the affiliates to ensure timely and accurate month-end-closings, balance sheet reviews, payment and dunning runs
- Transition from local GAAP to IFRS
- Support & coordination of the year-end-closing (affiliates)
- Support with the annual audit (local entity level and group)
- Support of tax audits (affiliates)
- Support in the completion & maintenance of the accounting manual
- Support in the set up and maintenance of the internal control system
- Set-up of accounting functions in new affiliates
- Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting
- Profound experience of hands-on accounting in an International environment (multinational Group)
- IFRS expertise / profound IFRS knowledge
- Very good English communication skills
- German communication skills beneficial
- SAP FI-CO knowhow beneficial
- Consolidation know-how beneficial
We offer a varied work in a rapidly expanding company with diverse development opportunities and company benefits, as well as flexible working hours and home office. If you want to become part of a dynamic team, we look forward to meeting you! Both German and English CVs accepted.
For this position, a salary of EUR 42,000, - (full-time, 38,5 h) applies gross p. a. Willingness to overpayment exists and depends on the specific qualification and experience.