Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Sr Development Associate - Gene Therapy Analytics in our Orth an der Donau office.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As part of the Gene Therapy Process Development Team, we are responsible for supporting process development as Gene Therapy Analytics. Our support consists of development, qualification and routine execution of various bioanalytical methods for intermediate and final products under development.
Since the largest possible analytical portfolio must be available for efficient process development and, in addition, timely receipt of analytical results is extremely important, we are looking for reinforcements for our team in Orth an der Donau.
Your tasks within this position as Sr Development Associate:
- Implementation, optimization and performing of analytical methods, primarily focused on Nucleic Acid Amplification methods, especially digital PCR for the quantification of DNA and RNA for various gene therapy projects
- Result evaluation and documentation of analyses
- Independent setup, maintenance and monitoring of analytical instruments
- Automation of workflows
- Planning, performing and documentation of analytical method qualification and transfer activities
- University degree (e.g. MSc or BSc) in life sciences such as biology, biotechnology, biochemistry or equivalent, or long-term professional experience in the field
- Solid know-how and practical experiences with Nucleic Acid Amplification methods
- Several years of professional experience in the pharma industry or an academic environment
- Precise and independent way of working
- Experience in working with common IT systems
- Technical understanding and high sense of responsibility
- Knowledge of statistics principles beneficial
- Basic programming skills desirable
- German and English spoken and written
- position is limited for 2 years
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 3 389,68 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
AUT - Orth an der Donau
Temporary / Limited Term