Your (new) Opportunity:
- Planning, coordination, and implementation of projects in the following areas:
- Material qualification and the resulting selection of suitable materials for the Plant production
- Transport validation
- Container Closure Integrity Testing
- Sterilization validation for medical devices
- Studies on extractables and leachables
- Preparation of risk analyses
- Implementation of external and internal guidelines / specifications, especially for material qualification and container closure integrity testing
- Support of the Production Plant Vienna in improvement and development projects, deviation processing and troubleshooting projects
- Provide expertise during material qualification in audits, submissions, and inquiries from authorities
- Communication with internal / external and global interfaces
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- University degree in the natural sciences, preferably Materials Science, Chemistry, Biotechnology, or similar qualification
- Professional experience in a similar role, preferably in the pharmaceutical field
- High technical and analytical understanding
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary environment
- Experience in the implementation of complex national / international projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Positive and pro-active attitude
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer. For more insights into Takeda click here.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 3 389,68 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
AUT - Wien - Industriestrasse 67