As part of the Gene Therapy Process Development Team, we are responsible for supporting process development as Gene Therapy Analytics. Our support consists of development, qualification and routine execution of various bioanalytical methods for intermediate and final products under development.
Since the largest possible analytical portfolio must be available for efficient process development and, in addition, timely receipt of analytical results is extremely important, we are looking for reinforcements for our team in Orth an der Donau.
Your tasks within this position:
- Implementation and optimization of analytical methods on different platforms, especially for ELISA, Bio-Layer Interferometry (BLI) and other protein quantification techniques.
- Independent setup, maintenance and monitoring of analytical instruments
- Automation of workflows
- Result evaluation and documentation of analyses
- Planning, execution and documentation of method qualifications
- Organization and execution of method transfers to Takeda internal as well as external customers
- Completed chemical (technical) education (HTL, FH or university degree in chemistry, biotechnology, bioanalytics, or similar)
- Solid know-how and practical experience in bioanalytics
- Independent and precise way of working
- Experience in working with common IT systems
- Technical understanding and high sense of responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure, stress resistance and willingness to work hard
- Several years of professional experience
- German and English spoken and written
- Programming skills desirable (PowerApps, PowerBI,..)
- Project management experience advantageous
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 3.323,20 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
AUT - Orth an der Donau