For our Customer Experience team in Animal Health we are seeking a Regional Channel Excellence Manager (m/f/d), who builds the development and implementation of a customer centric, integrated, multichannel strategy. You will work in collaboration with cross-functional teams both regionally and globally to deliver superior customer experience and measurable business benefit. You will be responsible to drive change, innovation and multichannel capability to embed an optimized multichannel approach that delivers more profitable engagement with our customers.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Develop an overall multichannel strategy together with global Channel Excellence Lead
- Define multichannel segmentation, create customer level plans/goals, support the design, creation of Campaigns (customer journey plans), oversee the campaigns
- Work cross-functionally to plan, implement, measure, and evaluate the multichannel activities for the AH brands/businesses to help achieving the strategic and tactical critical success factors and KPIs
- Based on learnings, advise how to optimize in order to become truly Omni-channel (based on customer preferences)
- Be the customer champion and challenge strategic and tactical plans when they deviate from being customer focused
- B.A. required in fields such as Economics, Marketing, CX with minimum 3 years expertise in multi-channel execution (digital AND non-digital) in corporate environment and/or agency, ideally in pharma environment
- Strong proven project/process management skills, experience leading project teams and developing business cases, plans, scope definition and presentations
- Experience in content management systems content creation (e.g., Canvas) as well as planning and executing digital campaigns (e.g., follow up emails, Adobe Campaign etc.)
- Experience in change management, including communications, training and support, leadership engagement and change network management
- Ability to work independently, team player, who enjoys working in a diverse environment and values strong cross-functional relationships
- Fluency in oral and written English; further language skills would be an asset
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
- Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Company pension scheme, because your future matters
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
We offer an attractive salary package in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 60,000 gross per year/full-time).
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
- Breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions for both humans and animals
- As a family owned company, we take the long view and stand for stability and sustainability
- Talented and ambitious teams, living innovation and growing together
- 50,000 employees globally, 2,600 in Vienna
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
EFFECTS OF COVID-19
We will continue to hire talented people and we look forward to receiving your applications. For applicants, virtual video interviews will initially take place. During the limited in-person interviews we still have during this time, we pay special attention to distance and the recommended hygiene rules. We warmly welcome new employees to our 3-day onboarding event, which takes place in the form of an online event.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION ONLINE!
By uploading your application documents via our application portal we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
Ready to contact us? Do you have any additional questions about the position? Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Matthäus Vogel.
On our career site you will find many interesting facts about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business.
If the position is not relevant for you, but might be interesting for someone you know, you can still forward it to friends or colleagues.