Tasks & responsibilities
- Coordinate end to end launch/change/transfer process within 26 countries
- Facilitate the regional version packaging change process as cross-functional ambassador within the organization
- Maintain excel based database with regulatory status of packaging materials and further coordination of all required action points cross-functionally
- Ensure all process workflows are started on time in order to perform correct implementation of launches, transfers and changes
- Initiate checks of packaging material upon arrival in cooperation with Quality department and register deviations
- Bachelor degree or equivalent: business administration or economics - specialization in supply chain management
- At least two years of working experience in SCM, preferably within demand/replenishment planning, commercial SCM or packaging/artwork management in pharma industry advantageous
- Verbal and written fluency in English
- Profound MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Excellent analytical capabilities to interpret information and reports
- Strong communication skills, experience in international, fast-paced environment
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
- Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
For this position we offer an interesting salary package considering your expertise and personal competencies as well as your professional experience. We are obliged by law to state the minimum salary according to the collective agreement, which amounts to € 37,016.14 gross per year (full-time) for this position, whereby an overpayment is possible.
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
- Breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions for both humans and animals
- As a family owned company, we take the long view and stand for stability and sustainability
- Talented and ambitious teams, living innovation and growing together
- 50,000 employees globally, 2,600 in Vienna
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
EFFECTS OF COVID-19
We will continue to hire talented people and we look forward to receiving your applications. For applicants, virtual video interviews will initially take place. During the limited in-person interviews we still have during this time, we pay special attention to distance and the recommended hygiene rules. We warmly welcome new employees to our 3-day onboarding event, which takes place in the form of an online event.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION ONLINE!
By uploading your application documents via our application portal we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
Ready to contact us? Do you have any additional questions about the position? Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Matthäus Vogel.
On our career site you will find many interesting facts about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business.
If the position is not relevant for you, but might be interesting for someone you know, you can still forward it to friends or colleagues.