Boehringer Ingelheim RCV is home to Boehringer Ingelheim’s Regional Center Vienna. This role is situated within the medical department. In one or across multiple countries, the Investigator DB Manager is responsible for entering and maintaining Investigator, Site Staff and Center Records in the Investigator Database.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Receive, perform and maintain new investigator, site staff and center entries
- Maintenance of record (deduplication management, User Informed Consent, verification process of internal and external non-compliances
- Ensure data quality and data standards adherence
- Support in searching investigators as well as create and maintain lists of potential investigators on request for the site identification process, leading into the site creation
- Bachelor’s degree (Business Administration and/or IS/IT)
- Requires working knowledge of clinical studies as well as database administration experience
- Basic knowledge of and exposure to the Code of Federal Regulations Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and ICH Guidelines
- Good analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Practice in common computer skills: MS Office and databases
- Experience working in a matrix environment and profound team working qualities
- Verbal and written fluency in both German and English
Please note that employment takes place via one of our external partners. The employment takes place exclusively at Boehringer Ingelheim RCV GmbH & Co KG.
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
- Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
For this position we offer an interesting salary package considering your expertise and personal competencies as well as your professional experience. We are obliged by law to state the minimum salary according to the collective agreement, which amounts to € 37,016.14 gross per year (full-time) for this position, whereby an overpayment is possible.
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
- Breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions for both humans and animals
- As a family owned company, we take the long view and stand for stability and sustainability
- Talented and ambitious teams, living innovation and growing together
- 50,000 employees globally, 2,600 in Vienna
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
EFFECTS OF COVID-19
We will continue to hire talented people and we look forward to receiving your applications. For applicants, virtual video interviews will initially take place. During the limited in-person interviews we still have during this time, we pay special attention to distance and the recommended hygiene rules. We warmly welcome new employees to our 3-day onboarding event, which takes place in the form of an online event.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION ONLINE!
By uploading your application documents via our application portal we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
Ready to contact us? Do you have any additional questions about the position? Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Matthäus Vogel.
On our career site you will find many interesting facts about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business.
If the position is not relevant for you, but might be interesting for someone you know, you can still forward it to friends or colleagues.